Rubber lined butterfly valve is applicable in the water supply system, water drainage system, and gas pipeline of various fields, like power plant, paper making, chemical factory, food processing plant, etc. The allowable temperature is no more than 120℃ and the nominal pressure range is within 1.6MPa.
The test sealing pressure is 1.0Mpa for DN50-DN800 series butterfly valve, and 0.6Mpa for DN900-DN1000. All of the connection dimensions are conducted in line with the 1.0MPa standards. For any special requirements please let us know.
1. Our butterfly valve is of unique design, reasonable structure, light weight, and quick closing and opening.
2. With small operating torque, it is rather easy operated.
3. The butterfly valve can be mounted at any places in a pipeline. Maintenance operation is easy.
4. Sealing device is replaceable. The 2-way sealing mechanism allows for zero leakage.
5. We have specially adopted sealing materials with high corrosion-resistance and long service life for the valve.
Body: alloy steel, ductile iron, cast iron, stainless steel
Disc: stainless steel, cast steel, special material, ductile iron, grey cast iron
Seal ring: PTFE, rubber
Stem: stainless steel, 2Cr13
Filler: flexible graphite